Sharing Life & Knowledge
- A Few Good Business Partners
- CEO Coffee
- Childhood Photos (Before Primary School)
- The Binary (Matrix)
- Helicopter Steve
- KL Bird Park - World's Largest Free-Flight Walk-In Aviary
- Lelong! Cheap Sales!
- How To Open A Durian Within Two Seconds?
- Beautiful Taiping Lake Garden
- What Bug Is This?
- Slide Show - Appreciation to Burt Ong & Whye Leng of year 2007
- Slide Show - KL Singles of year 2007
"To have a great idea, have a lot of them."
Edison, Thomas A.
- Jesus Feeds The Thousands
- The Cost Of Unemployment
- How Do You See the Person in the Mirror?
- What your best friend won't tell you
- Why we should learn to write?
- MSN Messenger -/+
- Get organized
- On a collision course with earth
- Google Maps - Part 2
- Google Maps
- Cancer Prevention
- Decepticon Pirates
- If SINGING not helpful, READ it
Beautiful Taiping Lake GardenCreated on Friday, 11 February 2011
On 4 February 2011, my church friends brought me to Taiping Lake Garden, Perak. It is my first time to Taiping and as well as this beautiful lake. I googled a bit and found out that this lake was established in 1880 and is one of the oldest lake in Malaysia.
Some photos and videos which I took to share to all. Enjoy!
- Cool Jogging Pathway (4.83MB WMV)
- Big and old trees in Taiping Lake Garden (6.86MB WMV) - These old trees are more than one hundred years old. Its branches are so long that they went over the opposite side of the road and even reach the lake! Maybe I shall name these trees as "The-Drinking-Old-Trees" :)
Images: Back door entrance.
Good old trees at the road side.
This picture can help you imagine a bit how big this tree is. :)
Yes, this scene was taken from this Taiping Lake Garden, Malaysia :)
You can swan boating with friends and family.
Related link - What Bug Is This?