Sharing Life & Knowledge
Sharing Life & Knowledge
Font Size [ larger | original | smaller ]
- A Few Good Business Partners
- CEO Coffee
- Childhood Photos (Before Primary School)
- The Binary (Matrix)
- Helicopter Steve
- KL Bird Park - World's Largest Free-Flight Walk-In Aviary
- Lelong! Cheap Sales!
- How To Open A Durian Within Two Seconds?
- Beautiful Taiping Lake Garden
- What Bug Is This?
- Slide Show - Appreciation to Burt Ong & Whye Leng of year 2007
- Slide Show - KL Singles of year 2007
"In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent."
- Jesus Feeds The Thousands
- The Cost Of Unemployment
- How Do You See the Person in the Mirror?
- What your best friend won't tell you
- Why we should learn to write?
- MSN Messenger -/+
- Get organized
- On a collision course with earth
- Google Maps - Part 2
- Google Maps
- Cancer Prevention
- Decepticon Pirates
- If SINGING not helpful, READ it
The 5 "C" QuestionsWhat will be the Center of my life?
Keyword: love God, greatest/most important commandment, relationship with God.
Each of us has a center, though we usually didn't realize or think about it. Center provides guidance/direction, security and strength. Center drives us, what we think and eventuallly our deeds.
Our center should be God who provides guidance/direction, security and strength. If our center is not God, these are most probably our center: spouse, family, money, work, possession, pleasure, friend and self. If we don't know or confuse "who" is our center, ask ourselves this question, "Who/What drives you most of the time?"
Jesus says, the most important or the greatest commandment is 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength' (Mt 22: 37-38; Mk 12: 30)
What will be the Community of my life?
Keyword: community/support group, 'one another', fellowship.
Our community can also be called support group. This is a place where we should put into practice those 52 'one another' verses in the bible. Examples, love one another, encourage one another, build up one another, spur one another, confess sins to one another, pray for one another, etc.
It is also a place where we fellowship, sharing our life of who are we, of how we become Christian, the spiritual battle we face and overcome. Doing so, we can know one another better and deeper and thus grow in our love for another. When we heard a Christian overcame his spiritual battle, we get inspired. When we heard a Christian is struggling, we be there for him, pray for him and encourage him.
What will be the Character of my life?
Another word, who is the role model of our life? The answer is Jesus. From the Message bible, Rom 8: 29 says, "God knew what he was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son ... We see the original and intended shape of our lives there in him." [emphasis added in italic]
What will be the Contribution of my life?
Keyword: service/serve, contribute, ability/talent/gifts/time, give.
What will be the Communication of my life?
Keyword: the message, messenger, sharing faith, evangelism, mission, gospel, Good News, witness.
5 in 1
Shorter statement or slogan helps to us to remember these 5 important purposes. Examples:
- "My life purpose is to worship Christ with my heart, serve him with my shape, fellowship with his family, grow like him in characters, and fulfill his mission in the world so he receives glory."
- "My life purpose is to be a member of Christ's family, a model of his character, a minister of his grace, a messenger of his word, and a magnifier of his glory."
- "My life purpose is to love Christ, grow in Christ, share Christ, and serve Christ through his church, and to lead my family and others to do the same."
- "My life purpose is to make a great commitment to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission."
- "My goal is Christlikeness; my family is the church; my ministry is __________; my mission is __________; my motive is the glory of God."
- "A great commitment to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission will make you a great Christian."