What is programming/coding?
- Writing very specific instructions to a very dumb but obedient machine.
- Computers are designed to execute a set of instructions.
- Programming is the act of creating a set of instructions for a computer to execute.
What is software engineering?
- Software engineering is a discipline for solving business problems by designing and developing software-based systems.
- Software engineering is like building a house. Depending on the size of the house, to build a house generally, it takes a lot of resources like time, effort, money, various skilled professionals.
Why web programming? Why software engineering is important?
- Internet Users are growing fast every year.
We can do almost anything online now. Pay bills, buy movie ticket, buy air ticket, pay insurance, online banking and more.
- Good salary
- You can choose to work from home in future – All you need is just a computer and Internet. You can also work anywhere like McDonald or Starbucks.
- eCommerce business potential – With web programming, web design and eCommerce skill, you can build an eCommerce website. Your ecommerce website is 24 hours a day 365 days a year. No buildings to rent. No electric bill to pay. No need to pay worker’s salary. You need to find the right product and market it online effectively.
- And many more reasons which you will soon realize….
Courses in Diploma in Software Engineering and what Skills you will gain.
|Course Name||Skills you will gain|
|Web Design Course||WordPress|
|Web Programming Course||ASP|
|Visual Studio 2015|
|Database Design Course||SQL|
|SQL Server 2014|
|SQL Management Studio|
|Software Project Management|
|Software Development as a Team|
|Software Quality Management||Example, Security, Performance, User friendly, easy to maintain.|
I am Steve Ngai and I am teaching Diploma in Software Engineering for Eduvo Sdn Bhd. For more info, you can contact me or our course consultant, Candy at 012-2727886.